O2 Unlimited Allowances
Scancom’s unlimited bundles are truly unlimited where usage is appropriate to subscription type.
Inappropriate usage would be considered as the following:
- Any usage outside normal commercial practice.
- Any usage made via automated means (also see Gateway/AIT FUP).
- Any usage that damages or impairs the hosting network.
- Any usage considered fraudulent, abusive, illegal or a nuisance.
- Data usage where users regularly tether to 12 or more devices or have used 650GB of data twice within a 6 month period.
- Data usage where roaming outside of the UK and exceeding more than 25GB within a single billing period.
We may investigate usage in order to ascertain whether your unlimited usage is in line with these guidelines.
In the event inappropriate usage is determined then we reserve the right to restrict services, adjust the plan or terminate the agreement based on the severity of the misuse.