100MB/mo Pre-Paid EE Data Sim from Now to 23.02.2023
EE / Scancom
891688 - 23/02/2023
(Price Excluding VAT)
Simple one off fee and your data is reloaded every month at no extra charge...monthly data but no monthly cost!
Data: 100MB per month (pro-rata)
Term: Now until 23/02/2023
Contract: No Contract / No Rental
Payment: One-of pre-payment
This pre-paid data-only sim is a perfect solution for anyone who needs data on the go with no commitment. Its a sim that's ready to use with no contract where you can just dispose of the sim card at the end of the term.
- The data on these sims will renew on the 1st of each month.
- In the first month, the data allowance will be pro-rata. For example: -
- The data runs from 1st of each month to the following 1st of the month
- Sim is sent via 1st class none tracked phone - please allow 1-3 days for delivery. Otherwise its DPD (chargeable)
- You can check your signal strength by entering your postcode online: https://coverage.ee.co.uk/
What are the APN Details?
- Username: eesecure
- Password: secure
What do I do with the sim card at the end of the term?
- Please destroy & dispose of the sim card
Which Internet Protocol version (IPv)?
- It is recommended that you use IPv4, especially if you are intending to use the Sim in a portable 4G Low-Cost Travel Wifi unit, which tends not to fully support IPv6.
- Moderate – The default setting for new and existing customers. You get access to social networking sites but not 18-rated content in accordance with BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) guidelines or pornography sites.
Lost or Stolen Sim
- Unfortunately due to the nature of the data sim, if you lose or have your sim stolen, a replacement sim is not available.
We use DPD Next Business Day Delivery
Once your order is placed we will keep you informed about the status of your order from when the goods are ready to be shipped to shipping.
- Once shipped DPD we will send you the tracking number.
- DPD will inform you of the Status of your Parcel
- On the Day of Delivery you will be informed about the time slot when your Delivery is due.
- DPD Parcel Tracking Page.
- We are Always on Hand to Help.
- Call 0116 200 200 During Office Hours.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org